- Private bathroom with hot and cold water
- Breakfast included
- Cable TV
- Window to the Garden
- View towards the mountains
The white-crowned tanager (Sericossypha albocristata) also called wild chicken (in Colombia), rey del quindío (in Colombia), cuaresmero (in Venezuela), white-faced tanager (in Ecuador) or white-cap tanager (in Peru) 2 is a species of passerine bird, the only one of the monotypic genus Sericossypha integrated in the family Thraupidae. It is native to the Andean region of northwestern South America.
Distribution and habitat
It is distributed by the southwest of Venezuela (Andes of the south of Táchira); and in Colombia locally in the eastern Andes (north of Santander), locally on both slopes of the central Andes (boundary between Caldas and Tolima), western Andes in Antioquia (Jardín) and in the upper part of the Magdalena valley in Huila towards the south through Cauca and Nariño to Ecuador and central Peru (Junín).
It lives in the canopy and on the edges of montane forests, mainly between 1700 and 3000 meters above sea level.
- We have all the biosecurity protocols, we ensure the safety of our guest and our team of collaborators.
- Upon arrival at the hotel there is a disinfection point for both the guest and the suitcases
- When arriving at the hotel they must have on the mask.
- In social areas you must wear a mask.
- In social areas you must keep the social distancing of 2 meters.
- The hotel has different disinfection points.
- If you feel symptoms of Covid, please notify the reception.